Porsche Panamera Body Kits
Tech 9 is the UK’s exclusive entry to Techart Porsche Panamera body kits, offering a full range of body kit modifications to all models, including the 970 and 971.
We know how much Porsche owners like to make their cars their own. Our Porsche Panamera tuning and body kit services provide you with the opportunity to do just that. Make your Panamera personal to you with an exclusive Techart body kit, only from Tech 9. Combine the unique performance and comfort of the Porsche Panamera model with a design that speaks to you.
Techart Body Kit Modifications
Typical Porsche Panamera body kit modifications include side skirts, spoilers, front bumper, rear bumper, extended wheel arches, and vents. But Techart’s bespoke designs don’t stop at exterior styling, you can make the interiors of your Porsche Panamera just as personal to you.
From handcrafted sports steering wheels to alluminium pedals and Illuminated carbon door sill plates, make your Panamera an individual piece of art.
Should you wish to fully convert your Panamera, then we’d be happy to pick up and deliver your vehicle using our covered vehicle transport. We’ll fit your chosen Porsche Panamera body kit to the same high standard that we complete every job and then deliver it to your chosen location.
Our Panamera body kit modifications can suit a range of budgets, whether you’re looking for a complete conversion or just a couple of small changes, you’re welcome to visit our workshop for a chat and to take a look at what we’re currently working on.
Why Choose Us?
As the UK’s exclusive importer of Techart modifications, you’re invited to transform your Porsche Panamera into your own individual piece of art. When you come to Tech 9, you’ll experience:
- An in-house design team with first class saddlery department
- Computer aided design and modelling capabilities
- Wind-Tunnel tested Aerodynamic efficient body styling
- Materials of premium quality used throughout. PU-Rim plastic bodywork, genuine autoclave Carbon Fibre and Highest quality Leathers used.
- Certification and homologation of components where required
- Verification of material structure for crash/damage analysis
- Type approvals, including the stringent German TUV approval for parts
- Component testing and in some cases Motor Racing track proven
- Product information guides and fitting instructions in multi-lingual formats
- Parts supplied by mail order for local fitting at an approved installer, or our workshops in Liverpool can accommodate the installation in-house.
- Techart Protect Warranty available for future peace of mind
Browse our TECHART program for more inspiration.