Porsche 911 Body Kits
Porsche is the ultimate, exclusive sports car. We know how much Porsche owners like to make their cars their own. Our Porsche 911 tuning and body kit services provide you with the opportunity to do just that.
Make your 911 personal to you with an exclusive Techart body kit, only from Tech 9. Combine the unique performance and comfort of the Porsche 911 model with a design that speaks to you.
You won’t get them anywhere else. Tech 9 is the UK’s exclusive entry to Techart 911 body kits, offering a full range of body kit modifications to all models and variants, from the early years of Carrera RS to today’s hybrid models.
Techart 911 Body Kit Modifications
Typical Porsche 911 body kit modifications include side skirts, spoilers, front bumper, rear bumper, extended wheel arches, and vents. But Techarts bespoke designs don’t stop at exterior styling, you can make the interiors of your Porsche just as personal to you.
From handcrafted sports steering wheels to aluminium pedals and Illuminated carbon door sill plates, make your 911 an individual piece of art.
Should you wish to fully convert your 911, then we’d be happy to pick up and deliver your vehicle using our covered vehicle transport. We’ll fit your chosen Porsche body kit to the same high standard that we complete every job, and then deliver it to your chosen location.
Our 911 body kit modifications can suit a range of styles, upgrades and full overhauls. Whether you’re looking for a complete conversion or just a couple of small changes, you’re welcome to visit our workshop for a chat and to take a look at what we’re currently working on. Make your 911 uniquely yours.
Why Choose Us?
As the UK’s exclusive importer of Techart modifications, you’re invited to transform your Porsche 911 into your own individual piece of art. When you come to Tech 9, you’ll experience:
- An in-house design team with first class saddlery department
- Computer aided design and modelling capabilities
- Wind-Tunnel tested Aerodynamic efficient body styling
- Materials of premium quality used throughout. PU-Rim plastic bodywork, genuine autoclave Carbon Fibre and Highest quality Leathers used.
- Certification and homologation of components where required
- Verification of material structure for crash/damage analysis
- Type approvals, including the stringent German TUV approval for parts
- Component testing and in some cases Motor Racing track proven
- Product information guides and fitting instructions in multi-lingual formats
- Parts supplied by mail order for local fitting at an approved installer, or our workshops in Liverpool can accommodate the installation in-house.
- Techart Protect Warranty available for future peace of mind.
Experienced Body Kit Engineers
“Top performance and pushing the boundaries are what is needed to unleash forces and captivate others.” – Oliver Blume, Porsche CEO
Thanks to decades of hard work, our team can bring a wealth of experience and expertise to each and every job they complete. We’re committed to being different. We’re the first port of call for anyone looking to modify, enhance or maintain their Porsche.
We have over 30 years of experience working in the motor industry and are proud to have built up a reputation for excellent customer service, since “satisfied customers are the only yardstick for our success.”
We don’t just sell parts for profit. We genuinely want to see Porsche cars in great condition, lasting as long as they can and looking beautiful well into old age. Our complete Porsche servicing can bring any model up to the level that it should be. We offer complete custom performance tuning, as well as complete engine and gearbox rebuilds, to truly change the way you experience your car.
What Models Do You Work On?
As well as transforming your Porsche 911, we also work on many models, from the Boxster, Cayenne, Macan and more. Have a look at the gallery below to see how these cars can be transformed and give us a call to find out how we can do the same for your Porsche 911.
Browse our 911 TECHART program for more inspiration.