Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tech9’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tech9 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tech9’s web site are provided “as is”. Tech9 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tech9 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tech9 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tech9’s Internet site, even if Tech9 or a Tech9 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tech9’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tech9 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tech9 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tech9 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tech9 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tech9 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tech9’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Credit Card Security
Tech9 only use PayPal. We do not store any financial details of any customer using this website in any way, shape or form.
WHY PAYPAL IS SAFE FOR BUYERS
- PayPal delivers one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade it is the leader in online payments
PAYPAL CAN SPOT PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN
- Paypal use fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
- Paypal have a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft.
- To help weed out fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art models.
- Paypal ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed the verification system and identity check.
PAYPAL USES STATE OF THE ART ENCRYPTION
- Safeguarding the customers financial and personal information is one of PayPal’s (and Tech9’s) most important priorities.
- That’s why Paypal automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between Tech9’s computer and PayPal’s systems, ensuring our customers’ information is kept private.