Owning a Porsche is truly exciting – we understand that enthusiasm better than anyone!
That’s why we offer a dedicated Independent Porsche Specialist, providing incredible value and service for Porsche clients. You can be assured of our attention to detail, technical abilities and our customer service.
What do you look for in a Porsche service partner?
We can offer –
- Competitive pricing on a fixed price service menu
- Factory trained technicians
- Autological Independent Vehicle Diagnostics
- Courtesy car
- Labour rate of only £60 + VAT each hour
- Genuine Porsche parts and Mobil 1 lubricants
- MOT facility and a price match guarantee of performance tyres.
We’ve been servicing Porsche cars since 1993, with thousands of models of all ages passing through our workshop. We’ve been lucky enough to work on some particularly rare and unique models – you may even get to see some if you visit our workshop!
A complete and up-to-date service history is essential for optimum performance and safety, as well as being required if you ever decide to sell the vehicle on. A history of servicing at Tech9 will prove that the vehicle is in the best possible condition – additionally, we keep extensive records on file and will be in touch to make sure everything is fine once your car leaves our workshop.
Most Official Porsche Dealers will tell you that the service needs to be carried out by them or affect the warranty. This is not true (unless you have Porsche extended warranty)! Porsches come with three year warranties, and our genuine parts will not affect the warranty.
Tools at our disposal –
- 6 x vehicle lifts
- Autologic diagnostic facility for communication, service reset and Porsche key coding
- Beissbarth 4-wheel alighnment
- Pro-cut on vehicle disc lathe for refacing discs
- Tyre fitting facilities with equipment suitable for low-profile performance tyres up to 24″ diameter
- Mig and TigWelding facilities
- Restoration services such as powdercoating, zinc plating, chromating, vapour and other media blasting
- Fully equipped engine and gearbox facility to cover rebuilds, repairs and modifications of all Porsche 911 engines and gearboxes, from 1964 to late 997 DFI and Turbo engines.